Monday, February 1, 2010

My Cabinet

Last two days, serious consultations were made as to who should be the Home Minister the Union Cabinet headed by me. It was finally decided that my campaign manager Sajad Santhosh would be the country's new Home Minister. He brings in fresh energy to lift the sagging morale of the ministry following the terrorist attacks during the opposition party's rule. Aju Basil will head the HRD Ministry to revamp the educational structure of the country. Deepak Johnson, 'blessed' with special powers to make people happy, has been appointed MoS in my office (PMO) in special charge of the Public Relations Department and I&B ministry. Gauthaman will head the newly formed Family Planning Ministry, considering his expertise and experiments with his own personal love-life. The complete list will be out tomorrow. So keep watching this space!

1 comment: